- Enrollment information
- FAQs: Weather Delays and Closings
- Giant Wildcat Academy students speak at state conference
- Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
- GRAMMY Foundation awards grant to growing MHS band program
- McCulloch students shine at Solo and Ensemble competition
- MCS Bullying Prevention Fact Sheet/Report Forms
- MCS singers featured at Circle the State with Song festival
- MHS JROTC cadets earn highest finishes ever at Purdue U. competition
- MHS students earn honors at regional art competition
- Musicians advance to state Solo and Ensemble competition
- School year calendars approved for 2017-18 and 2018-19
- Sign up TODAY for the Giant Discovery Zone after-school program!
- Tech Giants advance to state robotics competition
- Two MHS seniors named National Merit Scholarship finalists
- Two MHS students advance in elite national math competition
- VIDEO: WIWU-TV features the Giant Bistro
- WFYI features Little Giants in documentary on high-quality preschools
- YOU'RE INVITED: Don't miss Livin' Fat on stage at MHS (2/25)
February 24 2017Two MHS students advance in elite national math competition
February 24 2017Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
February 23 2017MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Little Giants enrollment opens next month
February 22 20172/28 board meeting start time changed
February 21 2017Get your Unified Basketball T-shirt today!
Vision for Technology in Education
This vision aligns with District Target 2 - Teaching and Learning:
Relationships and Results
All teachers will inspire and facilitate engaged, relevant, and purposeful student learning.
MCS Technology PD
PS Learning - MCS Technology PD
If I see an error on the website, who can I contact?
If you come across a content problem or technical issue on this website, please send an email to email@example.com
How do I get to the Powerschool login page?
For teachers: Go to https://powerschool.marion.k12.in.us/teachers/pw.html
For substitute teachers: Go to https://powerschool.marion.k12.in.us/subs/pw.html
Marion, IN 46953