- Celebrate spring at the MHS planetarium
- Enrollment information
- FAQs: Weather Delays and Closings
- Giant Wildcat Academy students speak at state conference
- Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
- GRAMMY Foundation awards grant to growing MHS band program
- Kendall student earns blue ribbon in Symphony in Color contest
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Kindergarten Roundup set for 4/13
- McCulloch band, choir earn third straight ISSMA gold
- McCulloch jazz band, jazz choir earn third straight ISSMA gold
- McCulloch students shine at Solo and Ensemble competition
- MCS Bullying Prevention Fact Sheet/Report Forms
- MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
- MCS singers featured at Circle the State with Song festival
- MHS jazz band earns 3rd straight ISSMA gold
- MHS JROTC cadets earn highest finishes ever at Purdue U. competition
- MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
- MHS musicians earn gold at ISSMA state solo & ensemble contest
- MHS students earn honors at regional art competition
- School year calendars approved for 2017-18 and 2018-19
- Sign up TODAY for the Giant Discovery Zone after-school program!
- Tech Giants advance to state robotics competition
- Two MHS seniors named National Merit Scholarship finalists
- Two MHS students advance in elite national math competition
- VIDEO: WIWU-TV features the Giant Bistro
- WFYI features Little Giants in documentary on high-quality preschools
March 16 2017MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
March 15 2017Celebrate spring at the MHS planetarium
March 14 2017MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
March 13 2017Kendall student earns blue ribbon in Symphony in Color contest
March 13 2017McCulloch band, choir earn third straight ISSMA gold
MCS staff can further their education for free!
Under a special arrangement with Indiana Wesleyan University, Marion Community Schools offers all of our teachers and instructional support staff the opportunity to further their education and obtain advanced degrees at no cost to themselves. Marion Community Schools uses professional development funds to pay for up to 12 credit hours per year for staffers working toward a wide variety of education degrees and certifications. In addition, Marion Community Schools offers a similar option through Oakland City University for those wishing to pursue a doctorate and/or superintendent’s licensure.
>> Marion Community Schools employees interested in taking advantage of this opportunity should contact Brenda McVicker in the curriculum and instruction department. Email her at email@example.com, or call 662-2546 x. 132.
Marion Community Schools
District Offices are inside Marion High School: 750 W. 26th St. (enter at Door 22, west of main entrance)
Marion, IN 46953
Marion, IN 46953
Click on the albums below to launch our photo viewer.
VEX IQ Robotics Challenge
Circle the State with Song festival