- Celebrate spring at the MHS planetarium
- Enrollment information
- FAQs: Weather Delays and Closings
- Giant Wildcat Academy students speak at state conference
- Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
- GRAMMY Foundation awards grant to growing MHS band program
- Kendall student earns blue ribbon in Symphony in Color contest
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Kindergarten Roundup set for 4/13
- McCulloch band, choir earn third straight ISSMA gold
- McCulloch jazz band, jazz choir earn third straight ISSMA gold
- McCulloch students shine at Solo and Ensemble competition
- MCS Bullying Prevention Fact Sheet/Report Forms
- MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
- MCS singers featured at Circle the State with Song festival
- MHS jazz band earns 3rd straight ISSMA gold
- MHS JROTC cadets earn highest finishes ever at Purdue U. competition
- MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
- MHS musicians earn gold at ISSMA state solo & ensemble contest
- MHS students earn honors at regional art competition
- School year calendars approved for 2017-18 and 2018-19
- Sign up TODAY for the Giant Discovery Zone after-school program!
- Tech Giants advance to state robotics competition
- Two MHS seniors named National Merit Scholarship finalists
- Two MHS students advance in elite national math competition
- VIDEO: WIWU-TV features the Giant Bistro
- WFYI features Little Giants in documentary on high-quality preschools
March 16 2017MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
March 15 2017Celebrate spring at the MHS planetarium
March 14 2017MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
March 13 2017Kendall student earns blue ribbon in Symphony in Color contest
March 13 2017McCulloch band, choir earn third straight ISSMA gold
As part of the Grant County Special Education Cooperative, we are committed to ensuring that all students with disabilities are given the supports they need to obtain a free and appropriate education in the least restrictive environment.
Our services include:
- special education services
- educational evaluations
- homebound services
- special-needs preschool
- helping schools with academic and behavioral interventions
Our office is still located at Marion High School, 750 W. 26th St., but it is now in the front of the building. Please enter at the Main Entrance of the high school on the 26th Street side of the building.)
We will be glad to assist you with your concerns or questions. Our office is open daily 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The best way to contact us is by email. Click here for the Staff Directory. You can also call 662-2546, ext. 139, with general questions.
In the coming school year, students will again have the opportunity to participate as Unified teammates, as volunteers, or even just as fans. Like any other athletic event, Unified games and meets take many hands. We're looking for an announcers, scorers, teammates, cheerleaders, M-Club cheer block members, and concession workers. Ask yourself, “Where could I serve best?” If you would like more information about how you can get involved, contact Lisa Graham, firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-2546, ext. 139.
Marion, IN 46953