- Enrollment information
- FAQs: Weather Delays and Closings
- Giant Wildcat Academy students speak at state conference
- Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
- GRAMMY Foundation awards grant to growing MHS band program
- McCulloch students shine at Solo and Ensemble competition
- MCS Bullying Prevention Fact Sheet/Report Forms
- MCS singers featured at Circle the State with Song festival
- MHS JROTC cadets earn highest finishes ever at Purdue U. competition
- MHS students earn honors at regional art competition
- Musicians advance to state Solo and Ensemble competition
- School year calendars approved for 2017-18 and 2018-19
- Sign up TODAY for the Giant Discovery Zone after-school program!
- Tech Giants advance to state robotics competition
- Two MHS seniors named National Merit Scholarship finalists
- Two MHS students advance in elite national math competition
- VIDEO: WIWU-TV features the Giant Bistro
- WFYI features Little Giants in documentary on high-quality preschools
- YOU'RE INVITED: Don't miss Livin' Fat on stage at MHS (2/25)
February 24 2017Two MHS students advance in elite national math competition
February 24 2017Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
February 23 2017MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Little Giants enrollment opens next month
February 22 20172/28 board meeting start time changed
February 21 2017Get your Unified Basketball T-shirt today!
As part of the Grant County Special Education Cooperative, we are committed to ensuring that all students with disabilities are given the supports they need to obtain a free and appropriate education in the least restrictive environment.
Our services include:
- special education services
- educational evaluations
- homebound services
- special-needs preschool
- helping schools with academic and behavioral interventions
Our office is still located at Marion High School, 750 W. 26th St., but it is now in the front of the building. Please enter at the Main Entrance of the high school on the 26th Street side of the building.)
We will be glad to assist you with your concerns or questions. Our office is open daily 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The best way to contact us is by email. Click here for the Staff Directory. You can also call 662-2546, ext. 139, with general questions.
In the coming school year, students will again have the opportunity to participate as Unified teammates, as volunteers, or even just as fans. Like any other athletic event, Unified games and meets take many hands. We're looking for an announcers, scorers, teammates, cheerleaders, M-Club cheer block members, and concession workers. Ask yourself, “Where could I serve best?” If you would like more information about how you can get involved, contact Lisa Graham, firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-2546, ext. 139.
Marion, IN 46953