The Business Office is located in the District Offices at Marion High School, 750 W. 26th St. (enter Door 22)
For information on the following, contact ...
- Payroll: Business Office Specialist Angy Byer, ext. 106
- Vendor payments and purchasing: Accounts Payable Bookkeeper Donna Barnes, ext. 149
- Property and casualty insurance issues: Assistant Superintendent for Business Affairs Bob Schultz (ext. 142)
- Construction projects and building issues: Director of Operations David Khalouf, 674-6929
- Other finance-related issues: Assistant Superintendent for Business Affairs Bob Schultz (ext. 142)
- Food Service-related issues: Food Service Coordinator Teal Keenan (contact Food Service Bookkeeper Jeanie Warren, ext. 113)
- Employee Benefits: Assistant HR Director - Benefits April Gambrel, ext. 144.
Business Office extensions:
- Bob Schultz, Assistant Superintendent of Business Affairs (contact Business Office Specialist Cathy Griffin, ext. 143)
- Teal Keenan, Food Service Coordinator (contact Food Service Bookkeeper Jeanie Warren, ext. 113)
- Troy Cloum, Business Office Manager, ext. 146
- Cathy Griffin, Business Office Specialist, ext. 143
- Angy Byer, Business Office Specialist, ext. 106
- Donna Barnes, Accounts Payable Bookkeeper, ext. 149
- Jeanie Warren, Food Service Bookkeeper, ext. 113
School Payments: To pay for school textbook fees, textbook deposits, or miscellaneous school fees with a MasterCard/Visa/Discover card, please check back. We are transitioning to a new system and it is not currently available. (You can also pay by cash or check at your school office. See your building secretary/treasurer for more information.)
(For instructions on how to use this online system, click here. Please note you'll need to use your regular system login to view.)
School budget access on Gateway
The State of Indiana provides information on every school corporation’s budget plus other interesting and useful reports.
To find Marion Community Schools budget information on that site:
1. Click on the large button called “Report search by address or tax unit”
2. Once that tab opens click on “Budgets” (there is also additional information located here)
3. Once the Budget section opens there are several options. The first one, “Budget Estimate – Financial Statement – Tax Rate,” is the most common and summarizes the budget. Click on that link.
4. To find the budget for Marion Community Schools use the scroll down menus to select (in this order):
a. Year (scroll to the year you wish to see)
b. County (scroll to Grant)
c. Unit (scroll to Marion Community School Corporation)
d. Then click “View report”
e. Use the arrows to change pages
2020 MCS annual financial report
2021 MCS capital projects and bus replacement plans
For a list of approved 2020-21 recurring fundraisers for all of Marion Community Schools, click here.