The Marion Community Schools Board of School Trustees on Sept. 14 approved $500 incentives for eligible employees who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Dec. 6, 2021.
The Business Office has created the following process for eligible employees to request their stipend:
- Copy the paper card you were given at time of vaccination, or download your vaccination certificate and records through the Indiana Vaccination Portal:
- Start here: https://www.in.gov/access/available-services.html
- Create an Access Indiana account, or log in if you already have an account
- Select the Indiana Vaccination Portal service
- Fill out the requested information
- Download your vaccination certificate and records and print a copy of them
- Print this form (or ask for a copy in your building or department office) and fill the top portion out.
- Turn in your vaccine documentation and the completed form to your building secretary or your immediate supervisor. The last day to turn in your form and documentation is Dec. 6, 2021.
The Business Office will process the stipends; the exact timeline for payments has not yet been determined.