We are planning a Back to School Family Night from 5 to 6:30 p.m. Aug. 4.
This will be fun and informative for students and families, and will include:
- Orientation (reviewing expectations and more)
- Scavenger hunt-style self-guided tour
- Treats and a prize raffle
- Schedule distribution, locker assignments, student IDs, car pickup tag distribution
- Information about clubs, athletics, tutoring, and more
- Book fee payment option
NOTE: We will also be distributing student iPads at this time! To pick up your student's school-provided iPad, you will need to:
- Complete your registration for the 2022-23 if you have not yet done so
- Pay your $20 technology fee
- Watch a brief informational video about your school device and the acceptance agreement
We hope to see all of our Justice Intermediate families there!
Back to School events for other schools: