It is hard to believe that we have reached the last month of school for the 2022-2023 school year. We’ve focused on being our ZEST and having our ZEST year as Giants. While it hasn’t always been easy peasy lemon squeezy, it has been an amazing year filled with learning and growth.
We have several events to look forward to this month:
- May 5 is our field trip to see Puffs performed by Marion Community School of the Arts. This is a much deserved reward for good behavior and for excellent attention and dedication to our end of the year testing.
- Our administrative team paired with our student council will host our current fourth-graders on May 16 and 17 during the school day to give them a preview of being a Justice Giant.
- On May 19 our student council is sponsoring a Spring Dance.
- Our spring band concert is on May 18.
- We will have field day/activity day on May 22.
- Our spring choir concert will take place in the evening on May 22.
We continue to promote being Jolly Good GIANTS. Being a good friend, taking initiative, having a positive attitude, being nice, and displaying teamwork are skills we look for in honoring our students. Promoting kindness and understanding is something we will continue to work toward as we finish out the school year and begin planning for the next.
This is our time to have our ZEST year as Giants, and we continue to dedicate our time and energy to this task. If you have any questions or concerns as we close out the year, please do not hesitate to reach out.