Families can begin their application for Little Giants Preschool for the 2023-24 school now.
Little Giants Preschool encompasses Marion Community Schools' Head Start, Title 1, On My Way Pre-K, and Special Services-funded programs. There are several factors considered when determining which program a student will be enrolled in, but there will be a common start to the application process for all applicants for the 2023-24 school year. Students must be 3 years old by Aug. 1, 2023, and must live in Grant County.
Families who are new to Little Giants Preschool can start their application online: https://bit.ly/LGP_2023
Please contact Enrollment Coordinator Deb Hendricks with questions, email@example.com.
(Please note that application DOES NOT guarantee enrollment. We have limited spots available and will follow up with families regarding enrollment status of their child. Waiting lists will be implemented when necessary.)
Those that complete their registration early will be given priority, so don't wait! Families not currently in our preschool program should start by filling out the form at the link above, and then finish up registration in person at one of the dates listed below:
- March 7: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Allen Elementary School
- March 8: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Kendall Elementary School
- March 8: 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Marion High School (Door 22)
- March 9: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Riverview Elementary School
- March 13: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Frances Slocum Elementary School
- March 15: 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Marion High School (Door 22)
- March 23: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Family Resource Center, 1240 S. Adams St.
Required documentation for enrollment:
To apply for enrollment, families should to provide all documentation listed below that applies to their situation:
- Verification of income (such as most recent completed form, W-2 form, check stubs, child support receipts, social security payment information, unemployment verification, TANF case worker statement, etc. Please bring in 12 months of income verification.)
- Proof of residency (such as a recent utility bill) if available
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s immunization records
- Child’s Medicaid card or private insurance card
If you only have some of this available, you can still start your application! We are ready to work with you to help you complete the process.
>> If you have questions, please contact the Little Giants office, please email Enrollment Coordinator Deb Hendricks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
>> If you have special needs-related questions, feel free to contact the MCS Special Services Department at 662-2546, ext. 8060.