What to do if:
- You are late to school: Report to the office.
- You need to leave the building during the day: Have your parent/guardian call the office or bring a note the morning of the day you need to leave.
- You are absent on a school day: Have your parent/guardian call the school within 24 hours of your absence.
- You are returning to school after an absence: If a parent/guardian has not called in, you can bring a note to verify the absence.
- You have missed school and need your assignments or books: Assignments will only be compiled if the student is out three or more days. A parent/guardian can call the school to arrange for assignments on the third day of absence. (For a shorter absence, check with your teacher when you return to class about making up missed assignments.)