Registration for the 2019-20 school year at Marion Community Schools is now open.
Families with students who were enrolled at an MCS school last year can register their students online now, through the PowerSchool Unified Classroom.
The online registration process can be completed at any internet-connected computer (including the public stations available at Marion Public Library).
MCS encourages parents to complete this process as soon as possible; if login assistance is needed or other questions arise, please please call Diana Spitzer at 765-662-2546 x.122.
Here are instructions on how to complete online registration for your students:
- Visit classroom.powerschool.com
- Log in to your Unified Classroom account. (Use the same email from last year; click on “Forgot Password” if you don’t remember it, and a reset email will be sent to you.)
- Click on “Quick Links” in the left menu
- Click on 2019-20 “MCS Registration”
- Complete the registration pages and submit a registration for each MCS student you are registering.