PLEASE NOTE: If you had any student enrolled in preschool through 12th grade at Marion Community Schools in the 2019-20 school year, you will be receiving instructions via email on how to confirm your 2020-21 registration for your student(s), including any student(s) in your family who will be new to MCS this year. It is very important that you use the instructions that will be sent directly to you, not the instructions provided below for new families. If you are a returning family, click here for more information.
If your family had NO student enrolled in preschool through 12th grade at Marion Community Schools in the 2019-20 school year, please click here to begin your enrollment process: https://marionin.infinitecampus.org/campus/OLRLogin/marion
>> After you have created your new Infinite Campus account, you should review and confirm your registration information:
In the Infinite Campus app, follow these steps:
- Click on the menu icon (usually appears a series of lines).
- Click on "More"
- Click on "Online Registration", which will open up a window in your web browser
- Click on "Click here to go to Existing Student Registration"
- Follow the directions, updating your information as needed
- You will also be able to add new students to your family within this system, just follow the directions
If you have questions or run into any trouble, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.