If you had any student enrolled in preschool through 12th grade at Marion Community Schools in the 2019-20 school year, you will be receiving instructions via email on how to confirm your 2020-21 registration for your student(s).
It is very important that you use the instructions that will be sent directly to you, not the instructions provided here on our website for new families who did not have any students at Marion Community Schools in the 2019-20 school year.
Soon you will be receiving a tailored link sent to the email we have on file for you, so that you can review your information and make any needed updates. At that time you will also be able to add any students in your family who will be new enrollments this year.
We are changing to a new student information system this year, Infinite Campus. It will replace PowerSchool. You will use the Campus Portal to confirm your registration. You should have already received an email from the address "email@example.com" with information on how to set up your account.
If you have not yet received your link, or if you run into any trouble, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
>> After you have created your new Infinite Campus account, you should review and confirm your registration information:
In the Infinite Campus app, follow these steps:
- Click on the menu icon (usually appears a series of lines).
- Click on "More"
- Click on "Online Registration", which will open up a window in your web browser
- Click on "Click here to go to Existing Student Registration"
- Follow the directions, updating your information as needed
- You will also be able to add new students to your family within this system, just follow the directions
Email email@example.com with questions regarding the online registration process.