We know that knowledge and skills in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) are an essential part of our global future. At Marion Community Schools, we are committed to providing all students with the opportunity grow in these exciting subjects!
Check out some STEM highlights at Marion Community Schools:
- State grant boosts MCS plan to build community wi-fi network for students
- Justice Intermediate seeks Robotics Club members
- Marion Regional Career Center selected as Amazon Future Engineer school
- IDOE awards STEM Acceleration Grant to Marion Community Schools
- MHS students excel on AP exams (including Calculus, Biology, Computer Science, and more!)
- MHS senior calls Pacers Gaming’s first round pick for NBA 2K League 2020 Draft
- For information on how you can get involved in MHS E-Sports, contact Dr. Hueston, email@example.com.
- MRCC students earn Certified Nursing Assistant certification
- MHS / MRCC students advance to state business competition
- MRCC students place in top five at Purdue U. cybersecurity competition
- VIDEO: Watch MRCC Aviation Academy's feature from statewide TV program
- IDOE honors MRCC Aviation Academy with Partnership Award
- IDOE honors MRCC IT Academy with Award for Excellence
- MRCC is accredited cybersecurity training center
- Grissom Base visit gives MRCC students ‘exhilarating experience’
- MRCC offers cyber forensic certification
- MRCC also offers several other career pathways in STEM-related fields. Click here for more information!