Recommended Enhanced At Home Learning Activities
- Please click here for a list of resources and activities recommended by teachers at MCS
- Some schools are also sharing activities via their Facebook pages
- Need help with management and motivation for at home learning? Check out this video with tips!
Accessing Enhanced At Home Learning Resources
- K-12 - Many resources are available through Clever, our single sign on portal. See here for instructions
- K-4 Math and Reading - Pearson. See here for instructions
- K-8 Reading Counts - students login and take quizzes after reading books
- MCS Reading Counts (Students must be signed in with their Google account first.)
- 5-8 Science - DiscoveryEd
- 5-8 Math - Saxon
- Saxon Math (Students must be signed in with their Google account first.)
- Various ages: Marion Community School of the Arts free virtual classes
Accessing Enhanced At Home Learning Opportunities
For students whose teachers have posted assignments online, those are are either available on Infinite Campus or Google Classroom.
Resources from Indiana Department of Education
The Office of Curriculum and Instruction is committed to providing ongoing support of Remote Learning.