Recommended Enhanced At Home Learning Activities
- Please click here for a list of resources and activities recommended by teachers at MCS
- Some schools are also sharing activities via their Facebook pages
- Need help with management and motivation for at home learning? Check out this video with tips!
- Paper packet distribution (click for details)
Accessing Enhanced At Home Learning Resources
- K-12 - Many resources are available through Clever, our single sign on portal. See here for instructions
- K-4 Math and Reading - Pearson. See here for instructions
- K-8 Reading Counts - students login and take quizzes after reading books
- 5-8 Science - DiscoveryEd
- 5-8 Math - Saxon
- Various ages: Marion Community School of the Arts free virtual classes
Spectrum is offering 60 days of free home internet service to Marion residents. To qualify, you must live in an area that Spectrum supports, you must not have an internet connection through Spectrum and you must have a student living in your household. This offer is only available via a phone call, they cannot activate this from the local office. The number to call is: (855) 222-0102.
Accessing Enhanced At Home Learning Opportunities
For students whose teachers have posted assignments online, those are are either available on Unified Classroom or Google Classroom. See here for instructions
Resources from Indiana Department of Education
The Office of Curriculum and Instruction is committed to providing ongoing support of Remote Learning.