Bus Route Reminders
- Please have your child/children ready at the specific time given for the bus arrival.
- If your child/children are picked up at a home-stop, please call the Transportation Department at 664-4237 if they will not be riding the bus that day or any specific dates.
- At times, buses may be running a few minutes later than normal due to roads and winter weather.
- Click here for information about weather delays or cancellations
School Boundary Lookup
Trying to verify whether you live in the Marion Community Schools district? Wondering which elementary school district you live in? Then you have come to the right place!
All of that information is available through our Infofinder i tool. Click on the link below, enter in a street address, and the schools that serve that address will be displayed.
PLEASE NOTE: Transportation is available by request to all K-12 students living within the district. At enrollment time, you will be able to request transportation. Should you want to request transportation at any other time of the year, please contact the Transportation Department directly at the phone number listed below.
Infofinder i for Marion Community Schools
Contact the Transportation Department
Transportation Department office hours:
6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
(office is closed in July)
826 E. 30th Street
Marion, IN 46953
- Transportation Drop-off & Pick-up Address Guidelines: View board policy here
- Bus Rules and Consequences
- School Bus Safety