The following performances are scheduled this spring, featuring our talented young musicians!
We hope to see you and your family out to support our students and enjoy the show! All shows are free and open to the public unless otherwise noted.
The four Marion elementaries will be combining for one special spring show this year! All elementary students grades K-4 are invited to participate in this special concert on May 11 on the main stage at the Walton Performing Arts Center at Marion High School, 750 W. 26th St.
The schedule will be as follows:
- Kindergarten, 5 p.m.
- First grade, 5:30 p.m.
- Second grade, 6 p.m.
- Third grade, 6:30 p.m.
- Fourth grade, 7 p.m.
Families should enter at the front doors of the Walton Center, and be seated on the main floor. Students should sit with their families until they are called up when it is time for their performance. If you arrive early, please be respectful of those performing, and wait until a break in the show to take your seats! There will be time to exit after each grade's performance.
Justice Intermediate School will have a choir and band concert on May 12.
- The band will perform in the gym at 6 p.m.
- The choir will perform in the cafetorium at 7 p.m.
McCulloch Junior High School will have spring music concerts as follows:
- 7th grade choir: 6 p.m. May 16 at the McCulloch Junior High School auditorium
- 8th grade choir: 6 p.m. May 17 at the McCulloch Junior High School auditorium
- 7th/8th grade band: 6 p.m. May 18 on the main stage at the Walton Performing Arts Center at Marion High School
- The Marion High School bands' spring concert will be at 7 p.m. May 13
- The Marion High School choirs will have a Coffee House show on May 14 in the cafeteria at MHS. (Enter at Door 8.) Come out and enjoy some sweet treats and sounds! There will be two performances, at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. Admission is $5; you can purchase tickets in advance from choir students, or at the door. Desserts will be available for purchase.